Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Postgraduate Studies


Hello everyone, today i will write about my possible postgraduate studies, i hope you like.
I don´t really know if I would like to continue studying in some postgraduate and if I did it would be abroad, this because study in some postgraduate is very expensive, but after to finish my pregade studies I would like work in some ONG or some investigation about social stratification in my commune which is one of the stratified bot within it and between communes. Also I would like go to other country of vacation or work, would be a new experience.
If I were to go abroad to work I would stay for more time and would think about doing a course postgraduate and would be about social stratification or social networks, this because I like this topics and are very important in the world what are you living. I would study abroad but I don’t know one university in specific, but yes or yes abroad because they give you another perspective to what has already been studied in Chile. Also when I say abroad, I don’t know where, maybe in Sweden or maybe in Brazil because both countries they have more courses and other society, In addition to learning another culture that serves all sociologists.
But I really I don’t know about my future, especially in the subject of postgraduate studies.

Hoping you liked it, see you another time.
Regard

No comments:

Post a Comment