Wednesday, October 9, 2019

My future job

Hello everyone, today i will write about my perfect future job, i hope you like.
Now that i am finishing the career I wonder what I will work on or rather what I want to work on.  With all the courses that I had, they have given me the tools to perform as a complete sociologist, maybe very statistical or “cuanti” but are for the labor camp.  But nevertheless with something courses I have found what I really want and would make me very happy, this is the action participatory investigation which is very similar to what the investigation “cuali”
This form investigation is very entertaining me and very very gratifying because data generation is not the most important but the most important thing is to leave a solution to the community observed, intervened and in which as researchers we participate as much as possible, it is like an ethnography but we as sociologists are not only going to make a report or an analysis of the problem but also give a solution with the community. That's why it's very gratifying because society is really transforming and by itself we as researchers are only a tool or a guide for them to realize their problems and the solution.
I would be full to work on that really.

Resultado de imagen para sociologia accion participativa


Hoping you liked it, see you another time.

Regards




1 comment:

  1. Although I personally wouldn't work on something like that .. I find it great that you have those skills, they are very necessary!

    ReplyDelete