Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Passion for animals

Hi everyone, today i will write about my love for animals, everyone or almost every.
Since girl i liked them the animals, my parents when i was born always they encouraged me to care for the animals although they preferred dogs and in my house we had various but my house is little for have a dog so that the dog we have is small and most of the time it is outside, his name is Otto and is very old.
Also on vacations, i go south where there are many animals but i have my favorites. Are two kittens that i saw since they were very young and i have a lot of love, now they have around two years old, they are very big and pretties, i see them every time i go.
About a year ago i had a hedgehog in my house, his name was Carmelo, he had neurological damage that was not seen in time, so shortly he died. The little time he was with us, we take care of him and take a lot of love. We miss so much.
Then it only remains to say that I love animals.


Thank you for reading, until the next time
Goodbye

1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry for what happened to Carmelo, I hope he is well wherever he is. I wonder if you ever thought about studying something related to animal care ...

    ReplyDelete