Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Best Holidays

                                                       
Hi again, i hope you are fine. Today i will write about my favorite holidays. Here we go.

The last holidays were wonderful because i toured almost all of the southern Chile. To be more exact from Santiago to Coyhaique. On that travel i found a magical and charming place, Hornopiren, where would i go again, but in general the travel was an adventure as we camp, climb hills, we visit different parks, we went to lakes by the Austral highway. For example we went to Cerro Castillo national park, that we didn´t get to the top because it was too late and it was a long strolling. All we visited was wonderful, full of nature and all very careful.
Resultado de imagen para hornopiren
In those holidays I went with my dad and my little sister, we left in the first days of January and come back the first days of February. This travel has been the best because apart of share with my family, I met places so cute and also to many people in the road.

Resultado de imagen para carretera austral mapa
Thanks a lot for reading,Kind Regards!!!


           

No comments:

Post a Comment