Wednesday, August 21, 2019

A Country I would like to visit'

Hello everyone!!!!. Today i will explain about the country that i would like to travel and my reasons.
This country is Sweden which is located in northem of Europe; it is located in the area of the Scandinavian countries. I would visit principality because is very cute, it has lots of nature and very important for me is that this country is one of the most equal in the world, in terms of citizen rights. 


About Sweden i dont´t know much, but acording one survey is the country more democratic from a total of 167 country surveyed. And also know which has a similar climate to Chile. 
I would like first know the tourist like museums, parks, mountains, lakes, among other places. Later and if i can study some graduate degree it would be great.
Study in this country would be wonderful because his study system is very good, occupying didactic forms and collectively.
I hope you liked it. 

Bye!!!. 

1 comment:

  1. Sweden is an example of a good country.I also want to travel to know their culture. Regards!!!

    ReplyDelete