Friday, November 24, 2017

Experiences with the blog

Hi everyone, today is my last post as the Blogger then i Will recount what i wrote and my experiences typing. I think that the experience it was novel and i liked it a lot, remember my first post when write about me, i though it would be more complicated or it would not be good but i liked. I though it woukd be complicated because i still have trouble writing in spanish (i have a Little imagination), so in english i though if would be more dificult but at the time i was writing it was essier.
The iniciative of the course to write blogs is very good, the mind develops and the objective  of the course is to learn english but this is fun. In a future rather than change or add only let it be more free in issues such as in terms of numbers of word numbers (there are people who do not have much imagination, less in English). I would write about the future of the race, travel, among other things.
The course in general i liked so much and it helped me express and expand my english vocabulary I hope continue with the iniciative of being Blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment