Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My favourite piece of technology


Hi, today go to talk about my favourite piece of technology. The technology is very important in the life of this age, but my favourite piece is the cell phone. I have the model Iphone 4s, is very nice because is small and comfortable. My Iphone i have since one year, this was before my mom but she changed it and the iphone was for me. I use the cell phone when go in the bus, in the break of university, in class, in my house, in all the places really, i use almost all day, becuse when i´m in class or estudying i try not to see my phone. 
My phone i like because i have ewverything in it and i can do many thing like take a pictures, listen to music, review social networks and others things. My life without cell phone would be very different and i can not imagine it because is very important in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment