Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Autobiography

Hi, my name is Valentina Acevedo Candia. This is a little biography of my. I was born on January 16th, 1997 in Santiago of Chile, i´m 20 years old. I made the elemtary school in the college "El Sembrador" in Puente Alto, i was all the elemtary shool in this college, but in 2011 with the mobilizations of that year, i change the school and start my high school in the college "Nueva era siglo XXI" in La Florida and finish my high school in 2015. Now i´m in the university of Chile studing Sociology it´s my second year, i like so much the career.
I live with my mother, she is secretary and i live with my little sister, she is 14 years old is at a school. Also i have a pet specific a little dog his name is Otto.
My hobbies are read the book of political, romantic, listen the rain is very relaxing. Also i liked eat sushi and pizza but i love sleep so much.
This is my little autobiography, I hope you like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment